Meet Robert M. Goldman MD, PhD, DO, FAASP
- World Chairman-International Medical Commission
- Co-Founder & Chairman of the Board-A4M
- Founder & Chairman-International Sports Hall of Fame
- Co-Founder & Chairman-World Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- President Emeritus-National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Chairman-U.S. Sports Academy’s Board of Visitors
Dr. Goldman is a 6th degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate and 7th Degree Black Belt in Tang Soo Do, Chinese weapons expert, and world champion athlete with over 20 world strength records and has been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Some of his past performance records include 13,500 consecutive straight leg situps and 321 consecutive handstand pushups. Dr. Goldman was an All-College athlete in four sports, a three-time winner of the John F. Kennedy (JFK) Physical Fitness Award, was voted Athlete of the Year, was the recipient of the Champions Award and was inducted into the World Hall of Fame of Physical Fitness, as well as induction into numerous Martial Arts Hall of Fames in North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.